Oklahoma Injury And Disability Claims Attorneys
Personal Injury | Workers’ Compensation | Social Security Disability
At Sanders & Associates, P.C., we offer a full-service injury and disability practice for clients throughout Northeast Oklahoma. Our attorneys are deeply committed to helping injured and disabled clients obtain the relief they need and deserve. Our areas of practice include:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents , including car wrecks, motorcycle crashes,trucking crashes, pedestrian accidents and bicycle accidents.
- Other Personal Injury claims, including slip-and-falls and other premises liability claims, alcohol and drug-related accidents, dog bites, pharmacy , swimming pool accidents, day care accidents, and other general negligence claims. We are committed to helping people who have been injured by the negligence and wrongdoing of others.
- Workers’ Compensation , including all work-related injuries and illnesses. You do not have to prove that your employer was negligent to obtain workers’ compensation benefits. You may be entitled to receive wage and medical benefits if you have sustained a work-related injury or illness, including the aggravation of a pre-existing condition, a repetitive stress injury, an occupational illness, or any other work-related injury or illness.
- Social Security Disability , including Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) claims. We have a successful record of results in SSDI and SSI appeals.
- Insurance bad faith claims, when your auto insurance company has failed to timely pay a valid claim.
Our attorneys have more than 77 years of combined experience. We have represented thousands of clients in injury and disability cases . We have experience in cases involving a wide range of injuries, including:
- Surgical cases
- Back and neck injuries
- Knee, shoulder and wrist injuries
- Spinal cord damage
- Loss of limb
- Head and brain injuries
- Internal injuries
- Burn injuries
- Broken bones
- Scars and disfigurement
- Disabling injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Psychological overlay
- Other serious and fatal injuries (wrongful death claims)
We are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of our clients. We understand that our clients rely on us for the sound advice and effective representation they require. As a client of Sanders & Associates, P.C., you will have a strong advocate on your side.
Contact Our Tulsa Injury And Disability Claims Attorneys
We offer a free consultation to discuss your case. We handle all injury and disability claims on a contingency fee basis, so you pay no fees to us until you receive compensation. To speak with an Oklahoma injury and disability lawyer, CALL TODAY AT 918-745-2000 or toll free at 800-745-2006. You may also contact us by email. Spanish Language Interpreter Available Intérpretes de idiomas españoles