Tulsa Alcohol And Drug Accident Lawyers

If you or your child has been injured in an alcohol or drug-related accident that was caused by the negligence of others, you may be entitled to compensation. To learn more, contact a personal injury lawyer at Sanders & Associates, P.C. contextualWe handle claims involving:

  • Drunk driving
  • Parental negligence (e.g., parent allows a child to serve alcohol to underage people at a party)
  • Dram shop claims (liability involving bars and other alcohol servers for negligently serving alcohol to others)
  • Injuries at concerts and events (e.g., failure to provide adequate security or safety measures)

To speak with an attorney at our firm about any alcohol or drug-related injury that was caused by the negligence or wrongdoing of others, contact our law office in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Drunk Driving Accidents

No person has the right to put the safety of others at risk. Our personal injury attorneys are committed to holding drunk drivers accountable for their recklessness. We seek maximum compensation on behalf of accident victims for their medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages, and other injuries and losses. With more than 60 years of combined experience, our attorneys can provide the skilled and knowledgeable representation you deserve.

Parental Liability

Has your child been injured at a party where a parent allowed his or her child to serve alcohol to underage people or where the parents themselves served alcohol? Parents can be held liable for their failure to exercise proper care. Our attorneys have experience in parental liability cases and can provide the vigorous representation you deserve. As a client of our firm, you will have a strong advocate on your side.

Contact Our Claremore Alcohol And Drug Accident Attorneys

We represent clients throughout Northeast Oklahoma. We handle all personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis, so you pay no fees to us unless we recover compensation for you. To speak with a Tulsa alcohol and drug accident attorney at our firm, call 918-745-2000 or toll free at 800-745-2006. You may also contact us by email.

Have You Been Injured? Know Your Rights! Contact Us For A Free Consultation

Call Now